From:
Serenity Ann Cromer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 17:03:09 -0400
Well, it's been a whole 3 years now.  I started off with one and now have
3 wonderful fuzzies.  I am a senior in college.  I bought my ferrets with
my own money.  I care for them and myself.  They get all the vet care that
they need.  We've been through giardia, an ulcer, and a couple of colds.
But, we are all still here.  Children and teenagers have the same
capability to love animals that adults do.  I plan on moving at the end
of the summer.  It will be the 3rd time.  I have a lot of support which
enables me to properly care for my ferrets.  Please do not judge all young
people as unresponsible, uncaring, non-future oriented people.  We can care
for animals just as well as most ferret owners, if not better in some
cases.  My fuzzies love me just as much as I love them.  I would never give
them up.  I plan on nursing them well into their elderly years.  Don't pass
judgement on people you don't know.  I know that some of you have dealt
with many rescues from college students and young children, but we are all
not bad people.