From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 08:53:04 -0500
I have volunteered to ferret sit for two ferts that come from east of
Richmond Virginia until just before Christmas.  I posted earlier about
the possible need for further fert sitting after the first of the year
and forwarded all those messages in response to the owner who did in turn
respond directly back.  Thank you for responding!

These two ferts are both males and are the sweetest most gently ferts
that can be found.  They were rescued by the owner and for sure she takes
the very finest care of them.  They are very healthy and love people.  If
it comes that she needs to use a sitter after the first of the year until
school ends, the sitter will get two very adorable gently and fun
critters.  Perfect pets for sure !!!!

Should be known that these ferts also are rescues from a VA Beach shelter.
They just don't deserve what is happening to them, and the owner for sure
does not deserve getting fired or kicked out of her school supplied living
quarters for having these animals, but that is what is going on.  As I
type, they both came to me looking for attention, Just sweet little
animals.  I fed them a raisin last night, they took the raisin from my
fingers and were sooooo careful to not let any part of their lips or teeth
touch me.  Very gently for sure.  They have been well cared for so far.
Hope this whole story turns out for the better for the owner and the
ferts.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo, Bud, Pamba and Kepri