From:
Jennifer Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:24:09 -0400
Jennifer's Jersey Fuzzbuckets:

(1) What Is Your:
(A) Name? Louie and Kiba
(B) Sex? Males
(C) Age?Louie-6 1/2 Kiba-3

(2) Do You Have A Favorite: (If Yes, What Or Who)
(A) Hooman? Momma
(B) Food? Louie-Gruel Kiba-Whatever is edible
(C) Treat? Louie-Craisins Kiba-Whatever is edible
(D) Toy? Louie-I miss by brudder, Squiggy Kiba-anything those pesky
    cats are playing with
(E) Blanket? Louie-Duckies Kiba-Penguins
(F) Hammock? Louie-Yuck! I hate hammocks! Kiba-the old green one with
    the fleece lining that I won't let momma throw away
(G) Sleep Sack? Louie-Yuck! I hate sleep sacks! Kiba-I'm a Hammock
    kinda ferret
(H) Bed? Louie-Mom and Dad's Kiba-The cat crate with all of my blankies
(I) Pet? Louie-Momma IS owned by ME Kiba-the orange cat, Alfie
(J) Other? Louie-It is my JOB to let those cats know who is the boss of
    the house, and it's fun too! Kiba-I love giving kisses, but only to
    Momma!

(3) Do You Steal And/Or Stash Hooman: (If Yes, What)
(A) Clothing? Our Hoomans are sad to say that the sock thief had to
    cross the Rainbow Bridge
(B) Food? Louie-HOOMAN food?  I'm a ferret! Kiba-I love stealing and
    stashing anything edible, especially ketchup packets or soy sauce
    packets!
(C) Treats? Louie-I TOLD you, I'm a FERRET!  Kiba-is it edible?
(D) Bank Card? No
(E) Check Book? No
(F) Money? No
(G) Mail? No
(H) Remote Controls? Louie-Does chewing on it in front of the hoomans
    count? Kiba-Heck yeah!
(I) Keys? Our hoomans are said to say that the key thief and the sock
    thief were one and the same
(J) Toys? Louie-Nope Kiba-I hide the Cats' Toys and Crocheted Eggs,
    but I leave the hoomans' toys alone
(K) Other? Louie-Hook me up to the lie-detector, I am NOT a thief!
    Kiba-I love pens, especially with the rubber grips

(4) Where Do You:
(A) Poop? Louie: On the paper, sometimes in the box  Kiba: I'm a good
    boy, I love my litter box!
(B) Wee-Wee? See (A) Poop?

(5) Do You Like To Bite Or Nibble: (If Yes, What And Who)
(A) Arms? Kiba-I love to lick them, sometimes I can't resist biting
    that nice soft spot in the crook of the arm
(B) Fingers? Kiba-I love to lick them too, but I only nip if I'm
    playing too hard
(C) Hands? Kiba-I love to licke the TOO, but I only bite the web
    between the thumb and the pointer if I'm playinf too hard
(D) Legs? No
(E) Toes? Kiba-I LOVE to lick toes!
(F) Feet? Kiba-Feet are my second favorite to lick!
(G) Shins? No
(H) Noses? No
(I) Ears? No
(J) Other? Louie: Hook me up to the lie-detector again, I am NOT a biter!