From:
Susan Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:53:42 +0100
Dear All,

Tigger is having an adrenalectomy on Tuesday 18th and my vet needs to
keep him in for a couple of days following that.  I trust her implicitly
but am really, really worrying about this.  If he was with me, I wouldn't
leave his bedside but then couldn't help if he crashed.  They don't have
24/7 medical care at the vets.  Do I ask to stay by his bedside there?
I also have a medical condition which means I am in a lot of pain
constantly and have to lie down and relax or it gets tons worse.

I tried to get hold of the Melatonin but can't get it imported - pos.
due to the fact it's not been licensed for use in the UK?  I don't know
and no-one can tell me.

Maybe it's the fact that I lost Eric so recently too but I am in full
panic mode now and desperately scared.  If anyone can help, please do.
Thank you to all those wonderful FMLers who sent emails after Eric's
passing.  You're wonderful, thank you.

Luv Susan

--
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist,
but you have ceased to live." Mark Twain