From:
Debbi Searing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 22:51:51 EDT
I just bought two bags of TF from the Ferret Store, and my ferrets won't
even touch them.  I have it mixed in with Marshall Farms food, and they
pick out the MF and leave all the TF.  The Ferret Store is being nice
enough to exchange the bags for a totally different brand for me--I've had
way too many problems with TF in the past year.  Every time I open a new
bag, my ferrets have diarrhea for a week.  This time they won't even eat
the stuff.  To note, I've never had a problem with the Marshall food,
except for smellier poop, but I'd rather have that than sick ferrets!

debbi