Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2010 10:36:34 -0700
This morning our sweet blind boy Yogie earned his wings-- he was
struggling last night and had been losing weight recently. poor little
guy. I held him as he took his last difficult breaths and kissed him
goodbye. -- He was a beautiful REW -- his eyes were the prettiest shade
of pink . he will be missed each and everyday..

His brother Kahlua will miss him bunches-- But the rest of the Gruesome
family-- Kodo, Thunder, Rogue, LaLa, and Bandit are already waiting at
the brindge to throw him a wonderful bash.

Kisses from his Momma Lisa.. Hope he SEES the world with rose colored
eyes.