From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 12:32:41 -0800
I am planning on taping The Weasel Show tonight so if anyone is interested
in a copy let me know.

This is a silly question, but does anyone else have a ferret who spends
the biggest part of his awake time stashing food???  I have a two year
old male, Cujo, who seems to think that somehow he is not going to get
his share of food or has heard that there is some kind of shortage going
on.  They have a huge bowl of food in their cage, a bowl in the dining
room, and a bowl upstairs, but cujo is so intent on stashing food all day.
I find piles all over the house, in drawers, etc.  It kind of makes me sad
for him because he could be spending his time doing much funner things.
I also wonder if somehow before he came to live with us, he did without
food.  We got him when he was about 8 weeks old and he had sufficient
food at the pet store when we bought him.  any thoughts????

Meanwhile I keep filling the bowls,
angie george