Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:42:34 -0800
I would like some information please on the dropping of a hob's
testicles.  He is 9-10 months old and only has one descended testicle.
I am waiting for the other one to pop out before having him neutered.
The breeder suggested massaging the undescended testicle.  I have, and
while he seems to be enjoying this, I'm pretty sure I'm on the border
line of breaking some kind of bestiality law in the state of Maryland.
Not to mention the humiliation of being taunted by the other ferrets.
"Hey one nut, why you walkin all lopsided?"  I'm assuming those comments
were coming primarily from the males who have not even one to boast
about.  The girls just kind of gawk and flirt with Tyler.  Full name btw,
(and yes I'm aware I got just a little bit carried away) "Tyler DeNiro
Baby Got Some Back Back Train".

Just yesterday I pulled him from his hammy to find a bright red rubber
ball attached to the one round piece of pride that does exist in his
fuzzy nethers.  Chittering of excluding him from this year's reindeer
games could be heard throughout the ferret room.  I heard Chessie yell
that at least he'd qualify to guide santa's sleigh this year.  Oh, the
humanity.  I had no idea that ferrets were capable of this kind of
cruelty to their own kind.

How long could this process possibly take to complete?  Is it unhealthy
for him to have only one descended testicle?  Anything else I can do for
him?  Maybe Rikki Tikki Tavi has some underground porn movies running on
Ebay?  He was probably really hurting for cash after there was no sequel
to Rikki Tikki Tavi part 1.  Hey, a weasel has to do what he has to do.
That darn Nagina did after all land the starring roll in Anaconda.

Well, I'd appreciate any advice you all would have.  Looks like waiting
for the ball to drop will take on new meaning at my place this New
Year's.

Fuzzy Hugs,
Kim, Fuzzys & Captain One Nut

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator, Medical Intuitive
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Authorized Distributor of Timmy's Tonic