From:
Adrienne Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 16:50:41 -0400
Thanks to CRathke for providing the name of the song with all the ferrets in
it - It was Pop goes the Weasel by 3rd Bass.  I am going to try to get a
video recording of this song.

In the mean time, I did record a show called Growing up Wild, which aires
Saturday mornings on CBS.  On this particular show, they concentrated on all
kinds of Mustelieds(sp?), including skunks, meer cats, badgers, weasels, and
European pole cats.  The kits were absolutely adorable.  This is a kids
show, but they did a nice job portraying the animals as good natured & fun
loving.  The pole cat kits loved to sleep, and play, and eat.  Gosh, that
really sounds like someone else I know...

Also, last night on channel 12, public access TV for Saratoga, NY, another
kids show called "TOGA" featured a ferret, at Benson's Pet shop in Saratoga
springs.  The owner of the pet shop said that ferrets were wonderful
companion pets, but do take a lot of care and attention to keep.  He was
holding a beautiful siamese sable male.  Benson's is one of the better pet
stores in our area.

Adrienne