From:
Kaye Nolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 10:49:49 +0000
Hello all,

My name is Kaye and if you could e-mail me back my e-mail address is
[log in to unmask] if it doesn't show.

Well I have had my two fuzzies since the 1st of July this year 2000.  I
really love them but I think that it would be better for them if I could
join an internet club or a club that is quite clos to where I live unless
it is on the internt.

I live in the UK I am 12 years old but my mom and dad can see from their
computers what I am doing on the internet, I am female and I live in
Tamworth in staffordshire.

If anyone is my age in the UK aswell I'd love to speak with you, actually
anyone really.  If a club cannot be met then I would just feel very happy
to speak with any of you.

Also I havn't really asked my parent but I would really like to adopt a
ferret that is in need of a home or even send money to support some.  So
any information please e-mail me.

Are there any ferret homes like shelters that owuld like some one to work
part time (because of my school work) with out getting payed unles
nesesary?  because I would like to help?

Thanks all I think I have babbled a bit but I hope you can reply soon.

Kaye, Snowy and Fluffy