From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 09:21:04 -0800
OK, now I am confused!  After reading the archived post of LimeJello
accusing Bob C of almost destroying his life...Who am I to blame?  Are
you aware of the dangers of printing out that post, after putting it
through a Word program and enlarging the fonts (so that my 85 year old
Mom can read it), that she almost died of laughter?  I don't know is
that much laughter can not be good for them.

However, the image of one wrapped entirely in blood and gut spattered
plastic wrap would make a great episode for the Xfiles and I hope it
doesn't start any trends.  Are there any easier recipes for the gravy.
I do not own a mallet.

Deva