Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2013 23:04:17 -0700
I used to always get the Prednisolone pills at one time and mix it
per my vet's instructions. But we can no longer get the Prednisolone
tablets. I am from Pittsburgh Pa and got them thru drugstore.com @90
pills for only 7.99 + shipping... that was about 5 yrs ago...they no
longer carry them ...they carry only the Prednisone which a lot of
people confuse with Prednisolone. You can get it compounded or order
the PediaPred but cannot order the pills anywhere on the internet or
pharmacies. Veterinarians may be able to get them but you cannot get a
script and order them on your own.. If you are able to get the pills
other than thru your vet please share that info...it would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you.

Jackie

Sierra, Furrari,Sammy, Sable & Koda

At the bridge:
Taz,Opie,Harvey,Buster,Plato,Cybil,Simon,Coby,Peanut,Lexi,Bandit,Mo,
Echo,Precious,BumbleBear,Dominic,Mindy,Trance, Adrian,Hershey,Honey,
Laney,Voodoo,Wally,Sir Duke,Zipper,Duchess,Snowflake,Cinnabun,
Ms Ellie,Riley

Ferret Fun things:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/fuzzymum1
http://www.jackiesdecals.webs.com