From:
Vickie Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:55:19 -0400
a while back i seen a post on here about some (sack like) stuff to get
mice to leave. I REALLY need some help here as i cant stand the thought
of them being in my babys food bowls and peeing and pooping in them
while eating their food. Im soo affraid of pest control people because
they will tell you its ok and safe to use around the babys but I will
not trust that, im very careful what I use around them even when
cleaning. Any ideas please help me get rid of these mice thank you