From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 06:31:27 -0700
The really smart thing to do would be to fix the ferrets up in a special
room or build them a playpen.  My husband built a play pen 6' x 4' and 3'
deep.  It has a lid with hail screen on it.  The bottom is completely
covered in four or five inches of Crown Litter (recycled newspaper) and
they have a potty box in the corner, food and water on a stand he built in
the middle.  Then we put in as many toys as we want and watch them bounce.
Saves on furniture, carpets, etc.

Moonsong Exotics constantly reaching for excellence.