From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:00:56 EST
Hello everyone.

Well, I come with bad news.  It is a long drawn out story but at the end
between the insurance company our mortgage company and the contractors we
are some $5,000 short on fixing out house.

Being as positive as I can I am coming up with hopefully a solution.  I
have lowered all the prices in my Creature Speak Creation store.  Some
have been lowered $5.00 and some as much as $30.00 in order to raise
money quickly so that we can at least get the Ferret winter play area
fixed.  Our stuff is really nice all silver is heavy and .  .925 quality.
The Marcasite is beautiful and I even included a necklace with my
Grandmothers antique Garnets and AAA Freshwater Cultured pearls -- just
to name one thing there.

The ferrets at our shelter need you help.  Please if you are looking for
something to give for Christmas to a friend, spouse, shelter Mom please
consider buying at my store.  Anyone who buys $40.00 gets Free Shipping
by priority and confirmed USPS mail.

We have decided that we are foregoing Christmas this year so that we can
get the house repaired.  This will be our Christmas present for all the
animals here.  Our vet has been very kind and understands the situation
so he is letting us slid on medical payments till February.

Please, Please, Please visit our little store.  It's at
<http://332.Scifstore.com>

Also please cross this to people you know.

Thank you all most kindly

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County
8775 20th Street, Lot 614