From:
KattPatt of Sammy's Clubhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2013 07:15:42 -0800
I am not going to post anonymously about this but echo what Anon said.
I tried finding out on the fundraising site for Nell about getting
back and I to wonder if she could ship some back before she returns.
Although according to the site (gofundme) she is nowhere near the goal
to ship any of the animals and is she raising funds for her own flight?
My research shows it will be at least $1000.

Are the animals up to date on their vaccinations? Is proof available
for entry into the US? If not, is a fund set aside for vaccinations?

She traveled there with the ferrets and dogs. How old are these
animals? Thinking of their health and well being, are they all healthy
enough for cage confinement of 12 hours (est)? It would be beyond
hearbreaking to get this all done only to have it die in transport.

And what airline is shipping the pets? Is that how the cost is listed
on the fund raising site? Can airline miles be donated to her somehow?

Donkeys, can they not be transported to a rescue within her country
cheaper then returning to the states? Coming here they have to go
through the 60 day quarantine, is there money for this? There are many
good looking sanctuaries in South Africa, maybe one of those would like
to do a fundraiser to get them down there.

I don't have FB on my main computer, restricted access, so I can't
research this but I wonder how many others are not donating because
of these issues.

And of course, where are the funds being held? In a trust here then
be used to purchase the travel tickets from someone in the US? What
is the deadline?

Can these FAQs be placed on the site so that people will be more
comfortable with donating?

Thanks
Kathy of Sammy's Clubhouse
Spokane Ferret Rescue and Education