From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2010 20:50:32 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to update those who are helping me with this personal
and local project. First, thank you for voting. Second, at one point
it didn't look like the idea was going to make it past the first month
but it did.

So the Ellijay GA Wildlife Sanctuary is back in the running and
currently at 60. Only the top two ideas in the category get funded.
I'm still hopeful but I guess I just don't know when to give up. :)

Anyway, please do keep voting. Wendy said anyone on android or iPhones
(possible blackberrys) can down load the pepsi refresh app and vote
that way too. You can vote at:
http://www.refresheverything.com/wildlifesanctuary. Or Vote from your
mobile phone Text* 103289 to Pepsi (73774). Standard text messaging
rates apply. The Pepsi Refresh Project can be found at
www.refresheverything.com
on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/refresheverything
or on Twitter, @Pepsi or
#pepsirefresh

You can vote once a day by each method. Please email me if you would
like daily email reminders. :)

These funds are badly needed to build an animal clinic and nursery plus
other building projects on site. It would be great for the people at
the sanctuary who work with the animals.

Thanks for helping accomplish this,
Sharon