From:
alphachi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 05:41:30 -0400
I really want to thank all of you for your letters of good wishes and your
sharing of personal stories.  There can never be too many and they are all
warmly recieved.  I am bringing Deja in for a second opinion to a
well-recognized diagnostician in Miami, she just looks so tired.  Foster is
currently under Pediapred and furosemide.  Hopefully, his congestion will
abate.  Anyone familiar with furosemide??  I guess I am a little concerned
about the alcohol content.  Wish us luck...

thanks to all
alphachi