From:
Sandi Browning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 12:36:43 -0800
>Hiya folks, dis is SaraFerret from de Rainbow Bridge.  I is having a
>bit of a problem.  Sort of a pity party just for myself.  AS you all
>know I just adores Muldoone and SandeeFerret wit all my hearts.  But I
>is a greeter and a checker on all and any pets you all has up here on de
>Bwidge.  No one iseven asking for me to check and I hates to be bwazen
>and try to force my ways in.  I am nots one bit shy.

SaraFerret, you just quit feeling sorry for yourself and get to work,
Little Lady!  Boy, do I have a job for you! :)

Would you mind checking on Chynna, Cheba, Chara, Chapper, Billy, Chuck,
Jay, Kewpie and Ivory.  Ivory was the last to go to the Bridge on
Thanksgiving night of 2003.  Would you please tell each of those precious
babies that mommy has never forgotten them and misses them so much.
Each of those babies were special in their own way, just as you are,
SaraFerret.

I for one, want you here SaraFerret, you're just as important as a Bridge
greeter as Sandee and Muldoon.  Would love to see a pic.  of the three of
you together, especially now that you have a beautiful furry tail.

Now please get busy SaraFerret, go find my babies and give them mommy's
love.

Sandi