From:
melissa palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:44:50 -0600
I just go 2 great ferrets that are 9 weeks old.  are there anything that
should not be fed to them and isn't good for them.  and what about the big
question of litter---cat litter or not.... the guy at the pet store said
recycled newspaper pellets and the ferret book says cat litter.  what is
right.  my ferrets are snickerdoodles(male) and sniklefritz(female).  we
are having so much fun with them.  can't believe it took me this long to
say yes on buying them.  thanks-bunches

dooks,
Palmer/Burnett humans, dooldes and fritz