From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 1996 02:36:58 -0700
Hi dis is Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, and Wiggles (TDFFFF):

Well, we wanted to take care of some berry important buziness...

Feebee, Fudgie, Foxy, and Fozzy... We jus' wanted to say welcomes back!
And, dat when we takes our baths we swims like river otters too!  You can
borrow our enchanted crinkle sack ifn' you wants too any times...neat stuffs
comes out of dere...=)

Taylor and Dallas...wells, you will have to talks to Chipper and Gina and
Xena...dey is the original brydes mades...but we haben't heard from dem
since we got dropped from Tater and Odie...so's...we hopes to hear from
them...anyways...Taylor and Dallas...you two can sure be Sammi's
brydesmades...she don't have none yets!  Let us know what you stinks?

Smudge, here is the list that we gots of all the fewwets and humans and
udder cwitters who is comin' so fars:

Amelia & Cully, Becca, BIG, Bill and Rachel (dose nice folks dat live next
door), Bob, Bubba & Weasey & Emmet & Mooky, Celia & Jake, Chelsea & Kelsey,
Chipper & Gina, Chloe & Bubba & Beavis and Kodee Possum aka "BABY", Coalee
et al., Conan (Rosie's groom) & Rikki & Camille, Cousin Abbey, Da Demon,
Fairy Godmother Dayna and Foggy (Wiggle's friend for life), DeBorah and
Sara, Diane & Steve and the 17 carpetsharks, Dizzy & Pogo & Dunkin & Patches
& Beeper & Rainy, Dr. Karen, Espie & Frankie & Lucky Charm & Angel, Feebee &
Fudgie & Foxy & Fozzy, Felix and Mikey, Friar Tuck & Antaeus & Xena, Gaston
& Fernie & Jasper, Gina & Paleface & Gunnar & Daniel, Irena, Gwanma & Gwanpa
& GweatGwanma & Scarlet (our big sifter dog-fewwet), Jennifer & Nancy and
The Boys, Judith, Kirby & Bandit, Kodo & Podo, Little Weezer & The Mooch,
Lucy and Chelsea and Rikki and Tabitha, Lynda, Ma & Da, Mandy & Amber & Big
Bear & Bandit, Marsha, Mina & Josie, Mojo, Oscar & Lily & Annie & Tisha &
Waldo & Bruno & Lars, Prancer and the gang, Prince Charming & Ralphie &
Harry, Roxana and Alexander (Maxie's man), Sammy & Tequila & Cinnamon &
Buddy, Shadow & Butter & Fezzik & Falstaff & Pretty Boy Floyd, Smudge (dat's
you, you know), Special Agent Raiden, Taylor & Dallas and mom Gina, Terry &
The Dirty Dozen, Tobias Higgins, Tigger & Puddin', Trish, Troy Lynn, Uncle
Lee, Uncle Stevie, Uncle Thombo, Weazer, and Wobbert & Jessica (dat little
boy neighbor and his sifter who comes over to play wit us)!

Whew!  If we missed anyones, or you'd like to come...send mail to our Da!

Also, Smudge...Sammi has sometin' to say:  Hi smudgie-wudgie, I loves you
honey-bunny...I am real proud of you for diggin' up those veryterribles in
your Ma's garden...sanks so much for dat pwetty flower...what kind is it?
You are the most bestest groom dat a girl fewwet could eber-eber ask for in
the whole world (dat's big, you know!)...gotta go, I love you...Sammi  =)

Okay, now, Chipper and Gina and Xena was talkin' about a brydol
porty...Taylor and Dallas...you can gets wit dem for dose details...Chipper
and Gina is you stills alives???

By the ways, Ma wants to tells all of you's fewwet inthusiastikists...that
Stone Cwitters has two domesticated fewwet statues...and one black-feeted
fewwet statue!  She saw a kittylog at the store...we has the black-feeted
one...we try to get to it but it's up high on the shelf...darn...!

Well, we's gotta go do stuff...Da says we is gettin' carried away wit all of
dese here weddin' plans...but we just say, "Aw Da...."

Loves and Dooks!

Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Wiggles
TDFFFF (The Doyle Fuzzy Fabulous Fantastic Four)

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)