From:
Stephenie Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 19:55:29 +0200
Hi Shirly

Maybe Biss was looking for a laugh, were there any kookaburras in that
tree?  Ok bad joke, most of the readers wont know what I'm talking about,
anyway, I live in Holland, but I come from Quariding, about 110 miles
from Perth.  I was at the symposium in Atlanta and hope to be at the
next one, So if we both get there maybe we can get together and have a
vegemite sandwich, Ill bring the bread if you bring the vegemite, I can't
get it here in Holland

Stephenie

[Moderator's note: One can get Vegemite in the States, though I guess
it's an acquired taste -- it certainly doesn't attract MY taste buds,
though I suppose the crazy fuzzbutts might like it!  BIG]