Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 16:21:02 -0400
"Yard Sale Fundraiser"
Saturday, May 17th and Sunday, May 18th
State Fairgrounds Flea Market in Raleigh, North Carolina

Two local ferrets -Rikki a handsome sable and Rogue a beautiful albino- have
had two major adrenal gland tumor surgeries *each* within the past eight
weeks (the first was somewhat financially planned, but the second was not @
$495).  The owners, Pam (Rikki) and Nicole (Rogue), need items donated for
the fundraiser to sale at the Flea Market to help pay off vet bills.  All
left over proceeds will go to the Triangle Ferret Lovers club of
Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, NC.

Please take the time to sort through your attics, garages, cabinets and
closets for saleable items to donate.  Nicole is organizing the fundraiser,
and we can arrange to have the items picked up or you can bring them to a
pre-arranged location by Wednesday, May 14th so that we have enough time to
price items.  Call 919/266-7408.

Thank you for helping out ferret owners in need and the Twice-Belly Scarred
Ferts!

Martha