Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 13:36:42 -0700
Yeah that's right - Buddy the ferret lived 3 years in an aquarium, and
the owner cut off his tail so it wouldnt get caught in the lid....

Buddy is now safe & sound at Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary, he will
be introduced into our free range room soon.

See pics & learn more about his story in his Facebook album:
<http://www.facebook.com/CritterCamp#!/album.php?fbid=10150163379326383&id=393718831382&aid=341115>

or on our FB page www.facebook.com/crittercamp

Breaks your heart- but heals it when you see him finally happy!

He enjoyed his first taste of Vivify & Ferretone and looked at us like-
"um, hello- where have you been hiding this stuff all my life?!" He's a
good boy & will fit right in with our other rescues - and live safe &
loved the rest of his life.

Beth
www.crittercamp.org