From:
Grin and Ferret!! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 11:14:00 EST
Hi all, me again!!

First of all, my heart goes out to all of you that have lost a fuzzy loved
one these past couple of months and and warm good luck to those of you that
have joined the family of fuzzy owners.  I sometimes get depressed by some
of the postings and then get a pick-me-up with some of the other postings, I
do enjoy being a part of the FML even though you hardly ever hear from me,
I'm the silent type.

I have a question, should I be bothered by a drippy nose.  Pepe's nose was
just a dripping away when I took him out for his walk the other day.  Could
it possibly have something to do with the change in environment??  He
doesn't go outside very much, at this time of year I'm afraid that he might
get sick with the flu going around.

A cute play toy for ferts is head to a craft store and purchase a wooden
stick, the long and thin kind, tie one end of a 3 foot piece of string to
the stick and the other end through a ping pong ball that has a hole drilled
thru it (this you will have to do) and watch them go nuts trying to get the
ball.  You can drag it just in front of them or hang it about 2 - 3 inches
off the ground and they will end up pushing it with their nose trying to get
it.  Their even cutier when they grab hold of it (the death grip) and you
can drag them around gently.  Just watch it, be careful with the dragging if
they grab it with their teeth.

Sandra and Pepe' the mighty!!!