Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 04:11:10 EDT
As we open this post, we find our Super Hero lounging in his hammie,
one foot hanging over the side reading the FML.

Where am I?? Well, I be right here in the Tonks cave. waiting for my
next assignment and thinking about Miss Isabella Gucci. She is such a
perty thing. See I have her picture right here on the wall next to my
cage. I think she wants to be a Mrs. Superhero. But I don't know. I
am kind of a lone wolf yanno. Us super hero kinda guys are very
independent. I have to think long and hard about this. Maybe I will
send her some Totally Ferret Treats (her fav) and she won't think
about it. Maybe it will distract her some.

I do loves her though. She says I am dreamy. So maybe.

Poof,
Tonks, Super Hero Extrodinaire
<http://www.skweezeme.com/tonks.html>