Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 18:21:00 -0800
Hi all
Well it is back to work tommorrow.  Da vacation is over I guess.  We are
still working on da Merry go Round.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Molly.  She waz greeted
by Maggie.  They were happy to see each other.  They talked about home and
what waz new there.  They wondered over to da Fruit bar and had a snack
while they talked and gossiped.  Then they went over to da Otter Slide to
do some sliding and get a little wet.  They were soon sliding and dancing
and generally having a good time.  She said to tell her mommy dat hse luved
her and to send lots of kisses.

A little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Sully.  He waz met by
Meisha.  They talked about home and generally caught up on all da gossip
there.  Then they went over to da Gravy Gourmet and had a lot to eat.  They
ate and ate, I thought they would never get done.  They sure liked da
gravy.  They said they were going over to da Tube Park after dat.  They
were soon racing though da tubes trying to work off da gravy I guess.  He
said to tell hiz mommy dat he luved her and to send bunches of hugs and
cuddles.

Well I am going over and get me some gravy and then hit da hammock for a
while.  Have to get my beauty sleep.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee