From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 10:11:50 -0700
have one.  very pricey, very quiet, and doesn't work for ferret odors...
at least not for 12!

Would read the consumer report before buying one...wish we had!  Impulse
buying at that price is just plain goofy!!!!  We're now in the market for
one that actually removes at least some of the dander and odor.  We don't
mind the fuzzy smell, but with friends and grown kids with allergies,
need one.  A nice person on the net suggested one that seems to work for
them, and will look into it.  Will research more, and FML the results,

Michelle, Willie and our gang of 12...and most likely more (Are going to
the Shelter to see who is unadoptable and needs a home) Ferret math...ya
gotta love it!

ps Megan at Washington ferret rescue..SEE what you started!!!!!  hugs!