From:
Shawn and Lori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 22:12:16 -0700
Although, as recently reported, our home loan opertunity has been
delayed, we have fell into dyer circumstances which require an immediate
move.  Lori has become increasingly ill and needs access to progressive
physicians and to be in an environment which will relieve her intense and
painful allergy symptoms.  This has lead our family to accept a rental
trailor at nearly half our monthly income just to get her near better
medical care.  Although this will be a serious financial hardship until
some government rent assistance programs can kick in early next year, we
are thankful to finally be able to get a home in the mountains, near her
family (next door to her mom), and get back her therapy ferrets, who are
the only way to relieve her emotional distress and some physical pain at
this point.  We appreciate your prayers and hope you will continue
praying that the move goes smoothly.

With the preparations for moving in less than three weeks, we are
letting all our eBay auctions conclude this week (Wednesday) so as not
to complicate the moving process or inconvenience customers.  Please
check out our remaining ten items (less for us to pack) at
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/ferret-math for trading card supplies,
DVD, VHS, framed coin collection, Lebron James rookie cards and other
items of quality.  Thank you for your continued support.

 From:
 Lori and Rat's Brats
 (+ her husband)