From:
Becky DeGeer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2008 07:45:19 -0400
>This Questionarre Is For Ferrets Only!
>A Hooman Can Help!
>But, The Answers Must Come From The Ferret!

Hooray! It's my turn today!

(1) What Is Your:
(A) Name? Dervish
(B) Sex? Boy
(C) Age? 2 1/2

(2) Do You Have A Favorite: (If Yes, What Or Who)
(A) Hooman? I love my Mommy, she scratches my neck!
(B) Food? Anything edible
(C) Treat? Foamy Fries and Raisin Bandits--I'll do anything for them!!!
(D) Toy? My brudder, Jasper
(E) Blanket? No
(F) Hammock? Da old one with da holes in it
(G) Sleep Sack? Nope
(H) Bed? Da hooman bed, right next to Mommy!! If she's not in da room,
    den under her bedside table.
(I) Pet? Da cats are kinda interesting and sniffable, but not real
    nice! (I tink dey're afraid of Tanner!!)
(J) Other?  Did I mention I love my Mommy?

(3) Do You Steal And/Or Stash Hooman: (If Yes, What)
(A) Clothing? Shoes, slippers, and Daddy's wallet if he leaves it out!
(B) Food? French Fries!! (They're Foamy Fries without da Foamy!! Mommy,
     can't I have a bigger piece, dis one's too small!)
(C) Treats? I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!! Whaddyamean I can't have any? Maybe if
    I stretch just a little bit more...
(D) Bank Card? It's fun to steal, cuz Daddy's funny when he's runnin'
    late and has to look for this!!
(E) Check Book?  Mommy doesn't leave that where I can get it.
(F) Money? Not chewable enough
(G) Mail?  Paper's boring!
(H) Remote Controls? I like chewin' on these, specially when Mommy or
    Daddy is usin' dem and not payin' attention to me!
(I) Keys?  No, too heavy and hard
(J) Toys?  Tinker doesn't let anyone else near the toys!
(K) Other?  Pencils and pens!!

(4) Where Do You:
(A) Poop?  Right in front of the litter box, like a good little ferret!
(B) Wee-Wee? On the plastic, so I can lick it up!! (Mommy sez dat's
    yucky, and stops me!!!!)

(5) Do You Like To Bite Or Nibble: (If Yes, What And Who)
(A) Arms?  I'm not a biter!
(B) Fingers? OK, sometimes I bite dese, but only when I'm playing, and
    I never bite hard!
(C) Hands?  Well, sometimes I bite dese, too.
(D) Legs?  OK, yeah, sometimes dese.
(E) Toes?  Only once in a while!
(F) Feet?  Well...
(G) Shins?  Ummmmmmmm...
(H) Noses?  OK, never dese!!!
(I) Ears?  I chew on my Sister's and Brudders' ears when we're playing!!
(J) Other? OK, so I bite a little bit sometimes, but only when I'm
    playing, and I really don't ever bite down!! (Well, except on my
    brudders and sisters, but dat's OK, they deserve it!!