From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2010 09:22:35 -0500
>From: Laura Holland
>
>And now you're contradicting what you initially said. You're now
>saying "Purina kitten" and "Purina One kitten" which are entirely
>different foods from Kitten Chow.

no, purina kitten is the same as the kitten chow. Purina One kitten
chow is the other one.

I mix both in sometimes and sometimes just one or the other. The person
who asked the Purina question was referring to Purina Kitten chow and
my answer was on that one,, but I have used both. Purina One kitten
(Teal bag) and Purina kitten chow. (yellow bag)

This could go on forever and I don't want to continue with this any
longer. It's not something to argue about for so long.

I feed a very good blend to my ferrets, so there is not much more to
say. If I'm bad for throwing in a little Purina whether it's Purina
kitten chow or purina One kitten, then I'm bad I guess

But, I'm also done with this issue. Can we please drop it now. Go look
up Wysong and totally ferret, those are the ones I use the most. Wysong
is $34 for 16 pounds, not real cheap, and the others from wysong are
more $. Totally ferret isn't cheap either so I spend quite a bit on my
ferrets food.

What do you feed your ferrets? If it's something I am not using, maybe
I could look into getting it.

Let's stop this debate, let's move on to something else, please. I
don't like to argue.

sue.