From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:17:25 -0400
Dearest Pye

I'm sure you've heard by now that Ruby left for the Bridge last night.
Her tierd little body will be laid to rest beside her brothers and
sisters, but closest to Buddy and Holly. who have been waiting for her
for 2 1/2 years I'm sending her favorite bandits, (bannana), her bowl,
and her favorite sleepsack with her. Also a new teddy bear for her to
sleep with since she wont have Cody.

Please tell her again I love her so, so much and I miss her so very
much already. Everyone knows how very special she was and is. She lived
2 1/2 years with lymphoma and that just doesnt happen!! What a trooper.

Please hold her for me since I can't, oh how I miss that.

Thank you Pye

Ruby's Mommy, Sue

[P.S]

Dearest Pye,

I forgot to tell you that I am sending Buddy's ball with Ruby. I
couldn't find it when he passed. I know he'll be glad to see it!.

Thanks
Sue