From:
Laura Horovitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 09:58:04 EDT
It with a deep heavy heart that I have to say that my baby that I have had
for close to a year is gone.  Over the night she died at the vets.  I miss
her so much and wished I could have been with her in her last few moments.
I wonder was she in pain, did she miss me, does she know that I loved her
more than anything.  I sit here and can't hold back my tears of greif and
wish I could have done something differently.  Anything!!  It won't be the
same without my little Barret!  I thought for sure she was going to be
allright!

I thought for sure I'd see her little face that licked my cheeks to tell me
mommy I love you!  I am so lost without her.  Will I get over this?  How do
I cope!  I am so lost.  So lost without my little one!  The Vet is doing an
autopsy on her and I will have an answer on that.  He recommended that I
don't come and see her but I feel like I have to.  Please Please if anyone
has any suggestions PLEASE let me know of how to cope!  I miss her so much!

 *Laura*