From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 14:32:08 -0500
Tanya writes
>I was just hoping that either Judy Cooke or Linda Irloff could provide us
>with some Symposium information and statistics such as:

>Attendance

136

>Name's of Vendors (Just so I know how much $ to bring : )

Bring LOTS!  Besides the vendors, we have many wonderful donated items
for raffling, including a custom-made Kat Parsons afghan!  Vendors are:
AFA, CDFA, Ferretware, Ferretwise, FA, Ferrets are Love, Purina/Mazuri,
SOS, The Ferret Company and Triangle Ferret Lovers for NC.  I know they
all have some unique and wonderful ferret items for sale.

>How will we identify each other?

By the ferretone stains on our clothes.  Oh do you mean individually?
We'll have pretty name tags.

>Also, I provided my credit card number for reservations at the Imperial
>Palace - does this mean they are guaranteed and I have a late arrival
>privileges?

The hotel is COMPLETELY booked for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
If you are going to be arriving late, please contact Judy Cooke,
[log in to unmask], 740-666-5872, so she can make sure the hotel will
hold your room.  If you arrive late and aren't quarenteed, they may give
your room away, you will have to sleep on the floor in someone else's
room!

See ya soon!

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH