From:
"Kurt D. Springs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 1995 22:57:08 -0400
I am pleased to announce that Paddington been adopted into my home.

Paddington, originally named Moose, was rescued by Joan and Dick Bossart at 4
Li'l Paws Ferret Shelter.  I adopted him this past weekend.

He is a fixed 5 lb male sable who was rescued from abusive conditions.
Mhaire and Kian haven't exactly accepted him, but haven't rejected him
either.  They seem willing to sleep with him one moment, the next is
dominance play.  I'll let them sleep in seperate cages for now, but hope that
we'll be able to integrate soon.

Paddington:  Daddy, they're picking on me!
Kian:  Whose this sleeping in My bed?
Mhaire:  Boys!