From:
June Batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 04:28:54 -0700
Good morning all, will someone be so kind as to send me, (so I can print
out) what their vets give them for the prevention of HW.  They feel
uncomfortable prescribing ANYTHING that is not approved for ferrets, so
I would like to go in loaded for bear...no offense to any bears who may
subscribe to this list...or any friends of bears for that matter

June Louis and the soon to be traveling zoo