From:
S OWINGS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:09:04 -0700
Hello everyone I have some terrific news I just brought home my first
foster furkid he's got depression and is week from not eating for a time
but with the Fat Guy Mojo he's gonna recover better then before and be
thumping on my other male Bubba and every pit-bull for 10 miles around.
His first daddy was a stage 2 diabetic and couldn't see well enough to
care for his 7 furkids anymore so Christine at the Oregon Ferret Shelter
took them in and one of his Business has crossed the bridge and one
through multiple mistakes by a not experienced vet what we both think
had a bad stroke and if her vet confirms it she said she would send him
to the bridge and end his pain.  He can't hardly move or feed himself
so Sandee if you're listening look out for a cute little chocolate sable
he's cute I can't recall his name but he knows Frank who I've renamed
Frankie Da Rat.  Oh Yes I forgot I'm saving up the adoption fee and
sending it to Christine each month till the fee is met so he's gonna be
my little furkid for life in a couple months.  Frankie is about 3 to 4
years old and the cutest fert on in Portland and he's almost begs for
attention but that's no problem in the house if I can't cuddle him my
Mom, Joe or Jennifer will take up the slack.  Frankie also looks like he
never played in real dirt before he loved the dirt in my brothers truck
bed he didn't know what it was at first but he got the idea to dig in it
fast but the little guy got tired quick so I took him in and fed him and
gave him some water and he went into the sleeping sack I got from
Christine and the Oregon Ferret Shelter and slept till he found the
ferret tent and the pillow I had in it so at Ferret Warp 7 he went to the
tent and it's now his territory he sleeps in it.  Say a prayer for all
furkids not yet adopted or fostered.