From:
Heidi Lynne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 02:32:18 -0700
Greetings all from the Extreme Weezils...

In about two months, the Extreme Weezils, the two cats, and us humans will
be movin' on up to the big time - into our first house!  The proposed new
Extreme Weezils Ferret Room currently has wall-to-wall carpet, which is
still fairly new and in great condition.

Has anyone found a way to ferret-proof an entire floor of good carpet,
besides removing it?

If so, what was used and how?

Also, the floor vents are NOT secured in any way and are an EXTREME DANGER
to any unwitting ferret who decided to see what is in there.  We all know
that would be high on a ferret's agenda on what to check out in the new
house.

How can we secure the vent to the hardwood floor in the dining room?

Does anyone have other vent-securing ideas doing minimal damage to the
mounted surface?

Any and all suggestions would be very much appreciated.  Our fuzzies are
looking forward to breaking in a new home, as are we!

Heidi Lynne, WebMaster and WeezilMom
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
http://www.extremeweezils.com - GET WEEZILIZED!
Ferret Cam, Movie Clips, Photos, Stories, Fun, and MORE