From:
Apryl Lucius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 09:44:02 -0800
Hello,

I am working hard on building a website called JaCy's Ferret Factory.  This
site will be put on iVillage's Ferret Board, so it will be getting quite a
steady flow of ferret folks.

What I'm really hoping to do with this website, is make it sort of like a
'factory' full of information, links and always adding as more info or news
comes out about the ferret.

It has a lot of information and tips to read, but what I really need is
links to shelters, breeders, products [like the ferret store], personal
pages about ferrets, training tips, health, genetics, clubs and more!  I
basically, need anything and everything ferret related.  I am asking for
anyone who has some sites [their own or ones they enjoy] to send me the
full URL and title so that I might add it to my website.

If you could please email them to me, that would be great!

Thank you,

Apryl