Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:21:12 -0400
Um ... Hello Kat... Sheesh. Can't you take just ONE day off? Huh? Huh?
Can't you come online to say "Hi", then tell us about your projects?
I'm sorry, but I don't think all of these wonderful people worked to
get you back online just to see you work. I think that they actually
might have ;;gasp;; ... missed you. They might want Just Plain Kat to
pop in and say, "Hi, what do?" So how 'bout it? Many people here that
don't know you might to know things like how you are, what you are
doing, and who owns you (besides Tommy). It's been far too long since
you told us about your ferrets. So give it up! Put the darn hooks and
tickets down and spill it.

Wolfy