Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 19:59:27 EDT
Ice Cream, you came to granny with your brother
Panda's style is what you were.
You were Klondick and your brother Kody

I could never remember your name
So I call you my Ice Cream, with Granny for over six years, I loved
watching you and your brother dooking and dancing the albino way always
smiles whele you dooked away

But Cancer came to take over your body, a large tumor on your tummy I
kissed the tum or everyday, I asked God to give it to me and let you
stay.

Frem the start to the very end, you took my thrumb to take to your hidy
hole. but Granny could never fit

your tumor got larger and larger. Granny said Ice Cream, please Cross
the RainBow Bridge I promise to come as soon as I can. you wated till
mu birthday 3/31/50 to hang on to say good bye, I cried and you kissed
me one last time.

But always remember I'm here for you. A peice of my heart the took with
you.

I miss you so much,and i also cry.
Ice Cream I'm sssso sorry you had to die.
I'll be with you,i n a blink of a eye

till then Ice Cream
Good night and so long, I'll be with you soon

Ice Cream passed on my birthday 3/31/08

hh