From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 06:00:38 -0700
I think Limejello's post is entirely within his rights.  It was funny.  I
don't agree with it.  A lot of other people also do not agree with it.  If
you choose to post here, you also choose to accept whatever other people
post.  So those of you forming a ring of protection around Limejello can
lighten up too.  Nobody that I know of is out to do to him what happened
in his story.  But they are allowed to post their feelings and he should
listen or delete just the same as we who were offended.  Now BIG don't you
think we have had enough LimeJello for a while.  You cut the debate on the
laws, which I found very interesting awfully short.  I am wondering if any
other states have similar laws?  Very interesting and informative debate.
Sorry you did not approve.

Moonsong Exotics, bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net

[Moderator's note: The debate on laws as they pertain to ferrets is fine.
I cut off the debate because, to me, it looked like it was heading to a
string of personal attacks and accusations.  If subscribers wish to debate
about ferret-related laws in general, that's certainly welcome.  BIG]