From:
CORRINE ROONEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 15:48:00 EST
Laurel,
"rub ferrets together" I'm not sure what you get.  But I ocassionally rub
some of mine together and hold them up against the wall.  I'm waiting to see
if they'll ever stick like balloons.  I'm not nuts, I really don't think
they're gonna stick, but the fuzzies love it.

Mish,
LOL. What a great story. Had me laughing most of the day with that one.

Selena,
About 6 months ago I saw a childrens show called "Linguini The Ferret" It
was on PBS.  It was about a homeless ferret that a boy wanted to keep.  His
parents wouldn't let him.  Well in the end Linguini was put in an animal
shelter and freed all the animals and The boy got to take him home.  I
think it was an evil shelter or something.  Anyway I thought you might be
interested

Sam,
Close to 8 years sounds good to me.  I lost ferrets at ages 5,7,8 to cancer
and one at 1 to heart problems.  I would like to see what other people have
as life spans.  If bottled water would help I'd be glad to get it for my
fuzzies.  I'm in New Jersey, right near Manhattan NY.

Linda,
I had no idea Dr. Wendy Winstead had passed away.  Is this true?  I have
several of her books.  The first I bought in 1985 when I bought my first
fuzzie, Tabitha.  I am very sad to hear of her passing :(

Corrie
                                           Peanut, Lucy, Satchmo, Band-
Aid and Flea

[Moderator's note: She died several YEARS ago, I believe of cancer - not
sure.  The AFA set up a Wendy Winstead memorial fund or something - they
still collect for it at ferret shows.  BIG]