Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:51:16 EST
You know, the person who made the FML calendar did so to make enough money
to go to the ferret symposium.  She spent an awful lot of money on it.
The paper is the thickest and glossiest I have felt in a calander, and of
course, the photos are of the FML ferrets.

Well, instead of making money-the Utah ferrets needed rescuing.  Money was
desperately needed.  On top of all the money to make the calendars that
she lost, another $200 made from the first calendars sold went to SOS to
save the ferrets.  Then she gave such a large donation, that we are not
to know the amount.

To get the FML calendar from one of our members who sacrificed so much
for us-for the Utah ferrets-go to www.extremeweezils.com for info.

It is almost time to meet the howibul guurl, Mini-Me: Miss May.