From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:43:44 -0500
Hi Everyone!

I am going to be Judy's temporary stand in for the next 2-3 exchanges, as
most of you know.  If you have given your name to her, she has forwarded
it on to me.  If you would like to join in, you may contact me directly
at [log in to unmask], until Feb. 5th.  I will be sending the lists at
that time.  The S.O.S. will again be the beneficiary of any donations
you may want to send along.  As always, this is not a requirement, but
very greatly appreciated.  Judy told me there are several shelters that
need some help right now.  If anyone wants to doublecheck that I have
your name, drop me a note.  Otherwise,we will be good to go.

Thanks everyone, and I hope I will do O.K. until Judy gets settled.
Have a great week all.

Regards,
Carol