From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 16:31:52 -0600
Hey Everyone,

I finally got rid of my houseguest and regardless of what she has been
telling everyone, I do *not* tie people to the couch.  Now....

I know it seems I go back and forth alot with my decisions.  What I would
like to explain is that I am on emotional overload (been that way this whole
year) and sometimes I feel like running away and hiding.  So when I said I
was going to stop posting, I honestly meant it.  But things kept popping up
and then.....

I want to thank the several dozen people who wrote me and asked me not to
stop.  You have no idea how much comfort that gives me.  I simply cannot
find the words.  I will reply to all, but I have been slow.  Had this
demanding house guest you see...

The home page for Weasel U. is up and running.  It needs work, but it is
getting there.  I also have the page for honorary weasels up.  I decided to
keep names off of that, so it is just pics, but it is folks from the FML.
check it out at:

http://www.missouri.edu/~c705570

I have already gotten in trouble for not having up as said (hehe) so I
thought I better get my butt in gear.

Still no replies in the staff department.  Must be a bunch of lazy bones out
there.

All my babies had a nice Christmas, no thanks to me.  There Auntie Candy
brought a whole sack of toys for them all.  It was so cute, Miss Esmerelda
didn't know what to do first!  Here is this pile of 20 or so kitty toys, and
she is rooting through it, checking each one out, grabbing one and then
running off.  But returns shortly and roots through each one that is left.
Guess they had to be hidden in a paticular order.

Take a look at Weasel U. and see if you think of anything that might be
added to it.

Hoping everyone has a wonderful and safe New Year's.  Don't forget your ham
and black eyed peas and greens either.  For good luck.

Mags

"I'm building memories on things we have not said
Full is not heavy as empty, not nearly my love, not nearly my love, not
nearly."

Fiona Apple