From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 09:17:10 -0500
This time of year seems so Hectic! In the midst of trying to get the
building here ready for winter , I mis placed my post office box keys,
so for a week, my mail was collecting at the post office. HOW DELIGHTED
I WAS yesterday when I located to PO Box keys to find cards for
Thanksgiving... and Thanks Giving I was! :)

You folks over the years have been treasures! I want to thank each and
every one of you for your support, cards, and letters! Ferret Wise is
going through big changes... well the circle is complete and we will be
reverting back to the small mom and Pop information rescue we once were
in 1994 at the end of December. More news on that later, but in the
meantime THANK YOU each and every kind soul who found time in their
busy lives to bless us with a card or letter this Thanksgiving Season.
It means a LOT!

Alicia at Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org