From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 94 11:13:24 EST
Re: Vets in Mass.
I take my guys to Dr. Jonas in Assonet, Mass. (Assonet Animal Hospital, 508-644-
2744; off Rt. 24, near R.I. border.) It's an hour's drive, but it's worth it.
Dr. Jonas is *great*--he absolutely loves ferrets and knows a lot about them.

Someone else who sees ferrets is Dr. Walker at Rotherwood Animal Hospital in
Newton. I've only been there once or twice, but I have heard other people say
good things about his work. He did correctly diagnose a tumor on my first
ferret, who I then took to Dr. Jonas since he is more of a ferret expert.

Also, someone wrote in the other day saying it is still illegal to buy ferrets
in Mass. It is also still illegal to *own* them in Mass. (unless something has
happened very recently that I don't know about). Unfortunately.

--Cinderella, Norm & Ralph's mom