From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 2009 20:24:29 -0700
Marie-Agnes's photography is well-known and beloved throughout the
ferret world. She has generously donated an exquisite, 12"x18" print
of her image, "My Basket of Love," to our Friends of Ferret Shelters
raffle on behalf of the West Michigan Ferret Connection.

Please visit our website at www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com to view
this gorgeous prize, along with 17 (!!!) other prizes available in this
raffle, including:

* a giant 30 pound bag of Totally Ferret Turkey-Venison & Lamb from
  Totally Ferret
* three separate gift baskets featuring Totally Ferret food, handmade
  bedding, art plaques, toys and more
* "Sammy's Song" deluxe bedding set plus a giant 40" x 46" throw by
   Nancy Busso
* a truly unique handmade felted ferret egg, made and donated by Reanee
  Gladden
* an Enid Groves ferret print with amazing detail and artistry
* an ENORMOUS container of Carnivore Care
* beautiful little crocheted toys, treat packages, bedding sets,
  no-spill food/water bowls, large barrel bed, a playhouse tent,
  and much more!!

This raffle will end soon - visit our Web site today to enter! Tickets
cost just $2 per, three for $5 and six for $10.

Many thanks for your support, and good luck!

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich
Friends of Ferret Shelters
http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com