Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 13:54:51 -0600
I haven't posted in a long time, but i've been lurking in the backgound,
reading the FML every day.  I am trying to find a ferret for my
daughter-i law who lives in Fargo, ND.  Dozer, one of their ferets
passed on several weeks ago, and now ferret math has struck and she
would like to adopt one or two more.  They have 3 fuzzies now, 2 boys,
Ripper and Havoc who are 2-3 yrs.  old and a little girl, Rogue who is
about a year older and has adrenal problems.  They are loving, caring
people who take excllent care of their pets.  So, if there is anyone in
the Fargo/Moorehead area who is looking for a good home for their "kids"
please e-mail me and I'll forwardit to them.

Bobbi and The Merry Masters of Mayhem, Bailey, Scooby, Angelica, and
Charile.
Missing Rascal, Dickens, Susie, CJ, and Booker